A small winery is often able to express a great philosophy and to produce excellent wines. This journey is designed for those who are willing to discover the most famous Tuscan DOCG wines from a different perspective, giving real value to the magic art of making wine. One of the goals of this experience is to demonstrate how perfectly wine can express its territory and cultivators.
Join us on this experience, because Life is a Chianti!
WHO & WHERE
During the week you will be guided by our wonderful team and friends here in Chianti, who will introduce you to the most magical aspects of Tuscan culture. The main protagonist of the week will be an introduction to the main Tuscan wines, from Chianti Classicos to Brunellos, from Vino Nobile to Vernaccia and Super Tuscans, not missing walks in the main Tuscan villages and towns and once in a lifetime culinary and cultural experiences.
Look forward to having you at home with us!
March – April – May – June – July – August – September – October – November – Christmas/New Years Holidays
The Program: an overview*
- 7 nights accommodation in a beautiful farmhouse in the Chianti Classico region with stunning views and pool
- Daily breakfast
- Daily healthy, local homemade meals
- Pick up/drop off from Florence and ground transportation
- Guide service by qualified expert local guides
- Sunset “aperitivo” at our favourite wine bar
- Pizza – night & workshop with Beppe the baker
- Strictly-Tuscan dinner at our favourite trattoria in Chianti
- Homemade Tuscan dinners
- Visit to family owned and panoramic wineries with homemade lunches and sample of the wines
- Visit to a historical Chianti Classico wine producer with tasting
- Visit to Lamole, “the roof of Chianti”, with tasting
- Visit to an organic Vernaccia di San Gimignano producer with tasting
- Exclusive wine experience, becoming a “winemaker for a day” and making your own “signature” wine
- Brunello di Montalcino wine experience with homemade lunch
- Visit to an historical Vino Nobile di Montepulciano wine producer
- Visit to a family owned organic olive farm with introduction to EVOO and olive oil themed lunch
- Foodie gentle hike through vineyards and olive groves with Prosecco and picnic
- Visit to a crystal workshop
- Cooking Class at Medieval Monastery and Historical Winery
- Afternoon cooking class with sunset dinner and live Opera concert
- Visit to a winery specialized in the prestigious Super Tuscan wines
- Meet authentic and passionate “vignerons” and learn about biodynamic and natural wines
- Tour of San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Siena, Montalcino, Montepulciano, Val D’Orcia, Badia a Passignano
- Visit to beautiful local villages in Chianti
*Shorter programs (3+ nights) are also available. Upon request we can create a customized itinerary tailored to your specific interests and requests, please inquiry for more information.