It’s time for you to begin a slow journey through the discovery of the real Tuscan culture, made of hidden and still authentic gems, talented artisans and passionate local producers. We will explore it all, one bite at a time, savoring ancient flavors and meeting inspiring locals, who will share with you the secrets of their crafts. Thanks to them, you will learn how to reconnect with yourself through connecting with others, embracing a more simple and genuine lifestyle.
Ready to join us? Follow your taste!
WHO & WHERE
During the week you will be guided by our wonderful team and friends here in Chianti, who will introduce you to the most magical aspects of Tuscan culture. From pottery to cheese making, from wine tasting to pasta & pizza cooking, not missing walks in the main Tuscan villages and towns and once in a lifetime culinary and cultural experiences. Look forward to having you at home with us!
March – April – May – June – July – August – September – October – November – Christmas/New Years Holidays
The Program: an overview*
- 7 nights accommodation in a beautiful farmhouse in the Chianti Classico region with stunning views and pool
- Daily breakfast
- Daily healthy, local homemade meals
- Pick up/drop off from Florence and ground transportation
- Guide service by qualified expert local guides
- Sunset “aperitivo” at our favourite wine bar
- Pizza – night & workshop with Beppe the baker
- Strictly-Tuscan dinner at our favourite trattoria in Chianti
- Homemade Tuscan dinners Apericena in a young and cozy restaurant
- Visit to family owned and panoramic wineries with homemade lunches and sample of the wines
- Truffle hunt & truffle themed lunch with Tuscan family
- Visit to a family owned organic olive farm with introduction to EVOO and olive oil themed lunch
- Visit to a dairy farm in the area with cheese tasting and cheese-themed lunch
- Foodie gentle hike through vineyards and olive groves with Prosecco and picnic
- Visit to an wood-turning and pottery workshops
- Visit to a basket weaver and Iris flower grower with scenic lunch
- Visit to a sustainable cashmere goat farm with Under the Tuscan sun lunch
- Visit to a Brunello di Montalcino winery, with tasting of Brunellos and homemade lunch
- Afternoon cooking class with sunset dinner and live Opera concert
- Walking tour of San Gimignano, Certaldo, Siena, Montalcino, Pienza, Val D’Orcia, Badia a Passignano
- Visit to beautiful local villages in Chianti
*Shorter programs (3+ nights) are also available. Upon request we can create a customized itinerary tailored to your specific interests and requests, please inquiry for more information.