Spring in Tuscany is Calling, and YOU are invited!
Tuscany is calling! A small-group escorted week experience is waiting for you, exploring Chianti and its beautiful treasures. A collection of exclusive out-of-the-ordinary excursions designed to fully immerse yourself into the real culture and traditions of Tuscany.
Colourful flowers in full bloom, pure soft cashmere, lots of delicious cooking, fresh new cheese and honey, artichokes, wine, refreshing walks in nature. Springtime in Tuscany is all this and much more!
What are you waiting for? Join us this April, you are all invited to live an amazing experience with us.
• 8 days/7 nights – Fully inclusive (all accommodations, meals, transfers, excursions and activities)
• Accommodation in a beautiful country home in the Chianti region
• Spend a healthy morning at a honey farm with tasting & light lunch
• Stop at an organic goat cheese farm to play hide and seek with the goats and taste freshly made cheese!
• Get astonished by the amazing art of local artisans as they work with silver and wood
• Indulge yourself in delicious olive oil and in the best Tuscan recipes with the legendary Janet and Stefano, olive oil experts and amazing chefs
• Discover the fascinating world of sustainable cashmere, having the unique experience to harvest the pure soft cashmere fibre yourself!
• Get insights into the ancient grain varieties and to the tradition of making bread, a great hands-on culinary experience
• Discover the fascinating story that lies behind the stunning Iris flower, symbol of Florence
• Enjoy a hands-on professional cooking class with the Slow Food Chef Stefania, learning how to create authentic Tuscan specialities
• Taste the unique Vernaccia di San Gimignano, the only DOCG white wine in Tuscany
• Meet with a variety of food specialists and get an insider’s look into family farms and local food producers
• Take inspiring walks in nature, smell the fresh air and enjoy unforgettable vistas with a good glass of wine in your hand: a restorative experience both for body and soul!
• Enjoy homemade dinners served by locals with organic wines and delicious Tuscan specialities
• Experience unique dinner events like group pizza and Florentine Steak parties under the Tuscan stars
• Enjoy private visits of boutique, family-owned and organic wineries, cheese and honey producers
• Embrace the stunning and peaceful beauty of our Tuscan countryside with its fairytale landscapes, small picturesque villages and deep-rooted traditions
• Get lost in the beautiful towns of San Gimignano and Siena
• Explore the enchanting Chianti Medieval villages of Montefioralle and San Donato
• Take it slow and enjoy the true “Dolce Vita”, enjoying some “vino” surrounded by the green rolling hills of Chianti
• Small group sizes of only up to 12 guests
We are delighted to invite you to a unique week experience in Chianti, specially designed for those willing to immerse themselves into the real culture and traditions of Tuscany.
During this incredible week, you will be guided through a unique journey and culinary adventure, meeting several passionate locals who will introduce and share with you their homes, lifestyle and experiences. You will have the opportunity to participate in unique daily activities and excursions, deeply understanding the authentic Tuscan culture, traditions and culinary recipes. All these activities will be combined with lots of time for relaxation at your beautiful country home, embracing the real meaning of slow travel and the stunning and peaceful beauty of our land.
Every day represents a special journey through delicious Tuscan culinary delights, beautiful picturesque villages, passionate farmers and ancient local crafts. You will learn how to cook delicious Tuscan recipes starting from the sources and using only fresh, seasonal and local ingredients. You will discover the real heritage and secrets of Italian cuisine, understanding how Tuscan culture is so tightly connected with local recipes and with the people who live and work in that land everyday, creating with it beautiful lasting memories and experiences.
During the week, you will be guided you through all the main aspects of the real Tuscan countryside life and you will get closer to a more genuine lifestyle, that supports and fully embraces the local community.
You will learn directly from the farmers how wine, olive oil, cheese and honey are produced, and you will hear directly from the locals interesting stories and legends connected to the stunning towns of Florence, Siena and San Gimignano. You will indulge in outstanding homemade meals served under the Tuscan stars in beautiful private homes, learning firsthand how the local people live, celebrate life and enjoy its simple pleasures.
By the end of the week, you will surely be making lots new friends in Chianti, who will be always ready to welcome you with a big smile (and with a good glass of wine of course!)
Our small group tour is fully inclusive and consists of no more than 12 guests, ensuring privacy and intimacy.
Are you ready to join? Tuscany is calling, and YOU are all invited!
Price and what’s included:
Price: EUR 2900 per person (based on double occupancy) includes meals, 7 nights accommodation, transportation, all tours, cooking classes and tastings.
Not included: Airfare, other forms of transportation (if travelling from elsewhere in Italy/Europe) to and from Florence International Airport (Peretola), travel insurance, and expenses of a personal nature (souvenirs and other personal items).
And if these dates don’t work for you…
It is possible for us to organise a private group tour tailored for you. Four is the magic number of participants needed to experience this adventure exclusively for your group of family and friends!
Contact us for a detailed day-by-day itinerary in Tuscany, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ti aspettiamo presto in Toscana!
Arianna, Alessio & Michael